Let’s Go SAVE at Marc’s! 7/3 - 7/7



We are gearing up for a holiday weekend and I ran to Marc’s to grab some goodies. For the party we are attending, I’m taking along watermelon, corn on the cob, salad and chicken breasts to cook on the grill. Remember, each week I’ll be sharing my Marc’s shopping trip and showing you how I got it all for under $25.

Here’s my Marc’s shopping trip under $25. These deals are valid through Tuesday, 7/7/15. 

7 UP Brand Soda .5 L, 6 packs – 
$3.99 Buy 2, Get 3 FREE 
= $1.59 each 6 pack 

Seedless Cucumbers – $.99 

Dole Greener Selection or Classic Romaine Bagged Salad – 
$1.50 Sweet Corn on the Cob – 10/$2.00 

Boca Veggie Burgers – 

$2.98 $1/1 Boca product printable coupon (use zip 77477, change zip, click arrow and refresh page) or $1/1 Boca product coupon in 6/7 Smart Source = $1.98 

Milk, gallon – $2.50 

Seedless Watermelon – $2.99 (limit 2) 

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – $2.29/lb ($2.84) 

Homemaker Premium Orange Juice – $2.00 

FINAL: $24.78 

Want more Marc’s deals? Check out the Marc’s matchups here! The matchups list all of the deals in the ad and are matched with any available coupons. 

Tune in on Friday mornings at 7:45 am to the Len and Sara show on 95.5 The Fish to hear me chat about my weekly shopping trip! As a part of the 95.5 Fish Mom Squad, I’m here to help you save!