Let's Go Save at Marc's 7/29-8/4

Let's Go Save at Marc's! 


**Want more deals?  Find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!***
My boys have been asking me for more fruit the past few days so when I popped into Marc’s this week I was so happy to grab some deals on fruits and veggies. Here’s my weekly shopping trip and best of all I got it all for under $25!
- See more at: http://couponingwithrachel.com/lets-go-save-at-marcs-deals-valid-through-tuesday-july-28th/#sthash.jnaycCTz.X0paeecI.dpuf
 **Want more deals?  Find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!***

I’m so excited about my find at Marc’s this week! I found two great deals in closeouts and one was a FREEBIE!  Here’s what I got all for under $25! Keep in mind that you can score these deals too through 8/4. - See more at: http://couponingwithrachel.com/lets-go-save-at-marcs-my-shopping-trip-under-25/#sthash.BUQ0aVjR.dpuf
I’m so excited about my find at Marc’s this week! I found two great deals in closeouts and one was a FREEBIE!  Here’s what I got all for under $25! Keep in mind that you can score these deals too through 8/4.

Tune in on Friday mornings at 7:45 am to the Len and Sara show on 95.5 The Fish to hear me chat about my weekly shopping trip! As a part of the 95.5 Fish Mom Squad, I’m here to help you save!


2- pack CVS Brand Exfoliating Body Wash  – $2.99 (Closeout find, may not be available at all stores)

Blueberries (pint) – $2.00

Cantaloupe – $2.00

Strawberries (lb) – $2.00

Men’s Long Sleeve Cotton T-shirts – $1.99 (colors and sizes vary by store)

Nickles Giant Bread – $.99

Multi-pack cucumbers – $1.50

Hard Salami (deli)
– $3.99/lb ~ Stock up price!!

Purell Hand Sanitizer, 10 oz –
$1.99
$1.00/1 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Bottle or Hand Sanitizing Wipes – 7-26-15 SS
= $.99

(3) Pantene Pro-V Shampoo or Conditioner, 12 – 12.6 oz – $2.59
$5.00/3 Pantene Shampoo AND Conditioner or Styler – 7-26-15 PG
= $0.93 each

Snickers Ice Cream Bars, 6 ct – $2.98
$1.00/1 Mars brand Ice Cream Multipacks; Includes Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, or Dove
$1.00/1 Mars brand Chocolate Ice Cream Multipack – 7-12-15 RP
= $1.98

Sabra Salsa, 8 – 16 oz – $2.50
$1.50/1 Sabra Salsa; Includes 10 oz or Greater Must Share For This Value
= $1.00

Sure Deodorant, 2.7 oz –
$0.99
$1.00/1 Sure Deodorant in the 7/26 SS (not in all Sunday papers)
= Free

TOTAL = $24.88

BONUS BUY:  Check out this adorable shirt that I found at my Marc’s closeout section! It was only $0.25! Yes, only a quarter! SCORE!  Best of all my son loved it. That’s what I LOVE at Marc’s closeout section; you just never know what you’ll find.