Let's Go Save at Marc's!



As a busy mom of three, it's simply refreshing to know that I can go into a store and find rock bottom prices week after week. For this, my go-to store is Marc's. From their amazing closeout section to their everyday low prices I feel like I can shop there with or without coupons. For those of you who know how much I love coupons, this may completely surprise you.

Each week, I'll be bringing you some of Marc's top deals of the week. No, I can't shop for you, but hopefully my list will get you ready to shop and save some money!

This week, I was able to grab fresh fruit and vegetables, 3 lbs of meat, snacks for my kids, cleaning products and more. Best of all, my bill was under $25

- Butterball 97% Ground Turkey Breast - $3.49/lb
**This is a great price for such a low fat and healthy meat option. I starting serving my family this meat instead of ground beef and my family hardly notices.

- Tabasco Sauce (2 oz) - $1

- Sugardale Bacon (1LB) - $2.50

- Barilla Pasta (16 oz) - $1

- Ragu Pasta Sauce (45 oz) - $2.00

** This is a large sized jar.

- Southern Peaches $1.49/lb

- Mini Seedless Cucumbers - $1.50

**I love these; crunchy, healthy and delicious!

- Smuckers Grape Jam or Jelly (32 oz) - $1.50

- Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Crackers - 2/$3.98

**My kids devour these!

- Twix or Snickers Ice Cream Bars (6 pack) - $2.98
$1/1 Twix or Snickers Ice Cream Bar COUPON
or $1/1 Twix or Snickers Ice Cream coupon in the 5/17 Red Plum insert
= $1.98

-  Shout Stain Remover (30 oz) - $2.84

Rachel Krych
Website: Couponing with Rachel
Facebook: www.facebook.com/couponingwithrachel
Twitter: www.twitter.com/couponingrachel